¡GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Zinedine Zidane - Liberated from Benitez!!

Today is an amazing day! It has been announced that Zinedine Zidane will now be coaching my favorite team, Real Madrid. Rafael Benitez was a horrible coach for my team. He slowly was ruining the team and making countless mistakes. Zidane is a retired French player. He has played for Real Madrid before. He is perfect and a great fit for this team. Zidane has history with Real and experience with coaching this club. Benitez has only been with Real for 7 months and the club fired him today. I was so happy to hear this news! I still miss Carlo Ancelotti who coached before Benitez. This team is sure to be move up in standings with Zidane as coach. We are third in La Liga at the moment but with Zidane I see us as number one. I am so excited for this turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment